Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Save The Date!

See, there's an exclamation point!  Today was rough, but this evening was better.  Tomorrow is another day.  I think that may be a James Bond movie.  I digress.  Let's focus on the exciting news. 

We've added another show! 

We'll be at the Olney Craft and Antiques Market this Sunday, June 30th from 9 AM to 1 PM.  

The market is located at Prince Phillip Drive and Route 108 on the grounds of Montgomery Hospital Thrift Shop.  The Olney Farmer's Market will be going on at the same time at the same location. 

You can learn more about the Olney Crafts and Antiques Market here.

You can learn more about the Olney Farmers Market here. 

The Antiques Market just recently moved from the Sandy Spring museum so be sure to make note of the new location.  

Come on out and say hi!  

See a piece you like?  Send me an email and let me know what you're interested in and I'll bring it to the show!  And as always, tell me you saw it on my blog and save 10%.  Also, check back later this week for updates of some of the new pieces that will be joining us this Sunday.  

Until then, mark your calendars.  See you guys on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment