Monday, June 24, 2013

Heavy

It seems that lately it's been a never-ending string of bad news.  I'm trying to remain positive but right now, it's a struggle.

My heart is heavy tonight, as we received the sad news that friends of ours lost their son.  We didn't know their son well, but we know his story very well.  I hope and pray our friends and their son find peace.  I hope and pray that others like their son find the strength to know they're not alone.

I'm sad.  

But I'm grateful.  

I'm grateful for my little chicken who turned one this weekend.

    


I'm grateful for all my boys (Terry included).  They always have tail wags and kisses for me (Terry included). 


I'm grateful for simple beauty.


I'm grateful that tomorrow is another day and another chance to find the good.  

I hope to have some fun, exciting updates tomorrow so check back.  Hopefully by then I'll be back to my normal self, excessive use of exclamation points and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment