Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Littles

One of my goals this week was to take time every evening to photograph some of the smaller items I've collected from various thrift stores and rummage sales, and get them listed on my site.  They're certainly not getting any attention sitting in my basement.  I'm toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop to share the love of some of these pieces, and this would be good practice.  I had this great: I would take the time to photograph one item every evening, sit down and upload the pictures that same night and that way it wouldn't take me 2 hours and I wouldn't get frustrated.

Well, I forgot about this goal.  I didn't even have the decency to feel like I was forgetting something, I just flat out forgot.

So guess what I did tonight?  I tried to make up for lost time and photographed a whole bunch of my littles and it took me two hours and I got frustrated.

Imagine that.

Sneak peak is below but you can check out the full listings over on the TLBT Littles for Sale page!

1 comment: