Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Introducing Joan

Y'all, I'm so excited.  Remember the Bonnie Bench?

So gross, right?  

Well Bonnie has been renamed Joan.  Joan was the name of the bench's previous owner.  Evidently Joan was quite the lady, a pilot and an avid scuba diver.  It seemed only fitting that a bench that has undergone a life-changing transformation be named after someone who lived life to the fullest.

So allow me to introduce you to Joan:






Joan is solid wood and I'm truly proud of how she turned out.  She's gorgeous.  An old, broken, and outdated bench has been given a new lease on life.  What's not to love?  She has a rustic feel with a modern touch, beautiful wood grain that's been brought to life, and she has storage!  

Seriously, I want to keep her.  

But alas, she'll be at our show on Saturday so come on out and meet her!  
 
Thanks, Real Joan, for giving me Bench Joan.  I hope you like her.

Stay tuned for more show pieces tomorrow!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment